You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

How's your diet going?

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 11/14/2011 11:58 am

Hi all!

How are you doing with your weight loss with Bon Appetit Diet so far? Ho much did you lose already? Share your experience with us and let us encourage one another to stick with it.

Keep the pounds off! C'mon! :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/22/2012 11:35 am

Congratulations, Iamrain :)

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 08/15/2012 6:35 pm

It's week 4, I've lost five pounds and my clothes are looser! I think I will need to shop for new clothes next month if this keeps up (:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 08/15/2012 10:23 am

Awesome!! :) Congratulations to all of you! I have no doubt that you're all still very motivated and will continue to lose. Keep us posted. Excited to hear more about your progress in the coming days, weeks, months!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/15/2012 9:52 am

@emilywenceslao: 6 lbs in two weeks is actually a stellar progress! You also get and A for complementing your diet and exercise. I'm sure your husband is very proud of you :)

@mamu-g: you can eat sweets from time to time. It is definitely alright to have some pleasure when you are dieting, but never forget to practice moderation. You can do it, mamu. Always remember your motivation to lose weight, and focus on that. Great job on the 11 pounds you lost!

@marie_0409: Marie, really really great job on the 12.2 lbs you lost! It's no surprise to the team if you exceeded expectations, and even managed to improve your cholesterol levels, as that will be the real effect of the diet if you followed it carefully. The whole team is here for you to guide you through the next step: stabilizing your weight!

Congrats ladies! Kudos to a really impressive progress! :-q

Posted by Marie_0409 (Quezon City)
On 08/15/2012 9:26 am

I lost 12.2 lbs & I am in my 8th week in the program. Before I started I set up a goal of 10lbs.I never thought it's possible to lose more.I am thankful to Bon Appetit diet as my Cholesterol level is also now normal.

Posted by mamu-g (Las Pinas)
On 08/14/2012 7:56 pm

I'm in my 8th week and so far I've lost a total of 11 pounds. It actually reached a 14 pound difference in my 6th week but I gained some pounds after the 7th week when i totally deviated from the meal plan for the week. I didn't really pig-out but lost a little control on sweets intake (my greatest weakness which i was able to control for 6 weeks!!!). Now on my 8th week I'm trying to get back on track and it feels like I'm starting all over again :( ...but I'm determined to bring the pounds down again like in the past weeks :-q

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 08/14/2012 4:47 pm

I'm feeling great and lighter with my BAD. I already lost 6 lbs for two weeks. My eating habits has changed better and better. My back and knee aches were gone bcoz of my exercises which is becoming my daily habit. Thanks to BAD experts and to my husband's TLC and support.

Comments 11 - 17 of 17

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)