You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

How's your diet going?

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 11/14/2011 11:58 am

Hi all!

How are you doing with your weight loss with Bon Appetit Diet so far? Ho much did you lose already? Share your experience with us and let us encourage one another to stick with it.

Keep the pounds off! C'mon! :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 11/23/2011 10:04 am

Great, Gina! :-q If you find that you're hungry in between meals, you can take some water or green tea, either unsweetened or with stevia. =)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/23/2011 10:03 am

That's great to hear Gina! Having a regular eating schedule not only staves off unnecessary cravings, it also helps regulate your metabolism, so you'll burn more calories.

Way to go! :-q

Posted by ginafernandez (Paranaque)
On 11/23/2011 4:43 am

One of the disciplines I'm trying to stick to is eating on time. I'm notorious for never eating on time so I get ravenously hungry. With the bon appetite diet, because of the caloric restrictions, I really get hungry spot on at 12, then 6pm. I think this may be one of the significant changes to my eating habits. Thanks :)

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)