I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by emzie (Legaspi City)
On 06/07/2013 11:46 am

so far i haven't encountered any difficulty following this program. In 4 days i've lost 3 lbs. Looking forward to losing more!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 05/07/2013 11:35 am

Hi guys!

Calling all members who are having a hard time avoiding sweets. This Week's challenge is for YOU!

Go to the Weekly Task and make your pledge!

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/groupdiscussion?groupid=39162&discussionid=150785

Good luck!

Charmaine

Posted by marijoe07 (Pasay City)
On 05/06/2013 8:12 pm

Hi @echinaalegada! Wow! Thanks for the link! Very helpful! ;) :-q

Posted by echinaalegada, In-house Dietitian
On 05/06/2013 1:10 pm

Hi @marijoe07! You may find the 'Portion Control Sizes' located on your Bonus pages helpful to visualize the correct portion size of your food. Here's the link: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/bonus.asp#!/account/bonus/bad-bonus-portion-control-sizes.asp

Wish you all the best on your first day! :)

Posted by marijoe07 (Pasay City)
On 05/06/2013 11:11 am

It's my 1st day today and I am sooo excited to prepare my own meal.. But I forgot to buy weighing scale for the food..

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 05/03/2013 9:24 am

Hi cheescake!

Good job on accomplishing these things. You are on a great start. I know how hard it is to control your cravings for sweets and snacks, but as I have always said, these are just little sacrifices that we have to make in order to achieve a greater reward in the future. You did great! :-q

Now for the exercises, just remember to take it easy and always listen to your body. Also, don't forget to hydrate, especially during this warm season. You can also check out our exercise page under the coaching sessions tool. ;)

Posted by cheescake (Las Pinas)
On 04/30/2013 9:59 am

I managed to follow the whole plan yesterday! Well, I may have changed some things here and there but ultimately followed the recommended number of grams, ml, ounces and the lot. I downloaded an app for my phone to measure the calories of the food I ate though I am not sure how accurate it is.

The hardest for me is avoiding sweets after meals and snacking while working (especially when the officemates keep passing around food!). I drank coffee without sugar too.

What I need to do now is insert some exercise in my routine. I'm downloading some yoga videos today.

Wish me luck!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/19/2012 10:22 am

@janey_bei: That's really great progress! :) You already had a very good start so I know you can maintain this. Frozen yogurt has more sugar in it so I wouldn't suggest it as a good replacement for yogurt in your meal plan, As substitutes, you can have nonfat milk, 0% fat fruit-flavored yogurt (for taste and variety), or cheese.

Posted by janey_bei (Malolos)
On 11/17/2012 11:26 am

i lost 1.5 kl on my first week :) i hope i can sustain this so far i am enjoying and it's easy to follow most of the recommended menu. I just normally skip the yogurt i love yogurt but the frozen one :( not sure if froyo can replace the plain yogurt from the menu plan.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/07/2012 9:16 am

@ emilywenceslao : CONGRATS! :-q I am so happy for you! Keep it up! Be an inspiration to other dieters here :)

Comments 11 - 20 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)