I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by iamrain (Metro Manila)
On 07/28/2012 9:14 am

I just lost more than three pounds since Monday (:

Posted by ako_c_sheena (Mandaluyong City)
On 07/27/2012 7:35 am

Hi! I just want to share as well that I also lost 2lbs when checked yesterday :D Good luck to all of us! We can all do this! :D

Posted by Mai_jc (Pasig)
On 07/26/2012 7:36 pm

Thanks Charmaine for your response re beef with corn.

For today, i checked on the scale, and lost 2 pounds already. Had 3 liters of water, i feel lighter now, and want to keep the momentum until i finally reached my desired weight :)

Kinda strict on my diet, hope i can sustain :)

On 07/26/2012 1:18 pm

Hi Charmaine! After working out, I'm usually hungry but no access to the food in the plan (have to go home) so I buy a regular milk tea + grass jelly with no sugar thereby having excess starch + dairy and possibly fat? :-S

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/26/2012 1:09 pm

@iamrain: 2.5 lbs is still a reasonable weight loss. You'll lose the water weight at first, that's why it's fast, but on the next few weeks, weight loss is usually around 1-2 lbs per week.

I am curious about your milk tea cheats, though :)

On 07/26/2012 11:35 am

It's day 4 and I've already lost about 2.5lbs. I'm worried that it's too fast as I don't want to lose muscle mass. Is that normal? I hope it's just water weight. :P But overall, I'm happy to be losing weight. I cheat with milk teas though haha!

On 07/26/2012 9:30 am

@Mai_jc: yes, it's okay as long as your corn doesn't exceed 2 tablespoons

On 07/26/2012 9:30 am

@Mai_jc: yes, it's okay as long as your corn doesn't exceed 2 tablespoons

Posted by Mai_jc (Pasig)
On 07/25/2012 7:26 pm

Hello! I am feeling sick today, maybe of the weather, and some are really sick here in the office.

Anyways, I just want to ask if i do a little tweaking of the viand that I need to prepare, say for example, instead of minced beef sauted in onion/garlic, i prepd and ate beef with corn, carrots, baguio beans, just had a small amount. Would this be okay?

On 07/25/2012 10:09 am

@ mill: Welcome!

@ vanenie: Coffee and tea are optional items on your breakfast meal plan. As for the yogurt, choose the 0% fat if your going to buy the fruit flavored one. You don't have to skip the recommended fruit.

Just exchange the rice with bread, and keep the rest of your meal as is.

Comments 31 - 40 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)