I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by vanenie (Taguig)
On 07/25/2012 9:21 am

if I don't feel like drinking coffee or tea, what can I substitute instead? as for the yogurt, since I bought Nestle Selection fruit yogurt (Mixed Berries and Strawberry variant), should I skip the recommended fruit serving since there's already fruit incorporated in it?

also, can I interchange meals? for example, I don't feel like eating rice today, can I interchange it to another day that has bread? or should I simply change the rice in that meal with bread without changing the whole meal altogether? Thanks.

Posted by milljactam (Metro Manila)
On 07/24/2012 7:36 pm

i started my diet yesterday and i'm soooo excited to weigh after a week, i wish it's lower than my Sunday's weight result.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 07/23/2012 9:48 am

Why not just share the same food on YOUR menu with your family? :) THis way you're extending the whole healthy lifestyle with your family as well.

Posted by owjhei (Las Piñas)
On 07/20/2012 9:53 pm

im on my week 2.. and honestly i find this diet difficult to follow.. :( its so tiring to cook different meals for me and my family.. i always end up eating the one i cook for my family because i have no time anymore..

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 07/02/2012 8:42 am

@emmelyn (Maco): 1kg weight loss is good! the healthiest weight loss is 1-3 lbs per week :)

Posted by emmelyn (Maco)
On 07/01/2012 2:29 pm

Hi I start my diet on the 25th and during the 1st 4 days it seems I feel so much lighter that before but only to weigh I only lost 1 kl. Is it ok, but on the weekend its hard for me to follow the program cause we celebrate our town fiesta.. Maybe i will be more strict in following it the 2nd week of my meal plan and also mix it with some exercise..

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/25/2012 10:54 am

Wow, in just your 1st week?? That's really amazing, Loigab! Keep it up! :-q

Posted by Loigab (Valenzuela)
On 06/23/2012 12:17 pm

Hi! Good day everyone! I started my diet June 18 and lost 5 lbs alrea..........dy!!! Thanks a lot!!

Posted by Loigab (Valenzuela)
On 06/23/2012 12:17 pm

Hi! Good day everyone! I started my diet June 18 and lost 5 lbs alrea..........dy!!! Thanks a lot!!

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 06/11/2012 4:54 pm

@luiven: Good Luck! See you around the community :)

Comments 41 - 50 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)