I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by luiven (Dasmarinas, Cavite)
On 06/11/2012 8:32 am

I'm starting my Bon Appetit Diet today and I am really excited....

Posted by lpmejorada (Antipolo City)
On 06/07/2012 11:25 am

I noticed that whenever I weigh in our weighing scale at home, there seems to be no difference. So I also weigh myself in Mercury Drug (same branch all the time) at least once a week and I try to do it before eating in the morning so as to see the real difference.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 06/06/2012 8:14 am

Hi and welcome, LizaMarie!

The program always starts on a Monday, because the time from when you sign up and officially start the program is supposed to:
- Get you familiarized with the website
- Introduce yourself to the community
- Shop for your groceries for your meal plans
- Be mentally prepared to start a diet

Posted by LizaMabie (Pasay City)
On 06/05/2012 6:18 pm

good pm to everyone im new here :) and my Bon Appetit start's next week..how come it not start today? and can i do the meal diet this week? im just going to follow the next week meal plan..can i just go do it?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/05/2012 10:01 am

@lyrpa! 6 lbs in your 1st week? That is more than what is expected! Congratulations! :-q

Posted by lpmejorada (Antipolo City)
On 06/04/2012 9:22 am

I started last week with the 1400 kcal Colopathy program. To be honest, I did not follow the program during the weekends. It's hard especially since I went out of town. But I did not gain back the weight I lost since Monday. :) All in all, I lost 6 lbs during my first week. :)

Posted by cayey18 (Manila)
On 05/16/2012 9:04 pm

hi! my Bon Appetit diet program will start on monday! :) so excited! actually, I was also following belletoday program for 3 weeks already and it feels good! :)

Posted by mommySette
On 05/16/2012 11:01 am

Thanks guys for the encouragement :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 05/16/2012 10:23 am

Go Go GO MommySette!

The whole Bon Appetit Diet is cheering for you ;)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 05/15/2012 3:37 pm

mommySette, great work! Keep it up! It takes a while for the body to "register" these changes. As you said, it's only been just a week, it's a bit too soon. Just keep it up, and ideally, in another week, you should see the changes in numbers. :-q

Comments 51 - 60 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)