I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Week 1 Feedback

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2011 2:36 pm

How have you found your first week on the program so far? Is there anything you're looking for that you were happy to find? What about things you were hoping to find but could not?
Let us know!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by mommySette
On 05/15/2012 11:35 am

Since May 7, I'm only eating 1 cup of rice a day, and I was surprised that I wasn't craving for more rice. I have not also taken chips or chocolate and I can really tell that my food intake has diminished over the past week. Though I have to admit that I'm cheating on snacks like eating a low fat vegetarian biscuit, but it is in very small amount and spread the 3 crackers throughout the day. There was also instance that I drank 2 cups of non fat cafe mocha. But how come, I'm still on my same weight and measurement? I also drink more water now and totally avoided soda and juice. And I also do 3 times a week of 10-minute stretching and "twister exercise" (for the tummy and hips)

I feel light but my weighing scale tells otherwise, what is possibly wrong?

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 04/30/2012 2:28 pm

gin2norman, thats great news!! Keep up the good work. :) I noticed you're from Antipolo. I think you'll be glad to know that we're holding our BelleToday Wellness Weekend near you! I really hope I see you there! read my blog for more info.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 04/26/2012 10:00 am

The journal and blog options are there for your prerogative. Some people are shy. =)

The notifications beside the name are also available here on Bon Appétit. Can you kindly check your Spam folder if your e-mail notifications are being routed there?

Posted by Suzzell (quezon city)
On 04/26/2012 8:24 am

oh and it's email notification? how about the notification on top beside my name? in BT, there's a notification there if someone replied to your blogs, right? There's another plus point to BT.

On 04/26/2012 8:20 am

oh and it's email notification? how about the notification on top beside my name? in BT, there's a notification there if someone replied to your blogs, right? There's another plus point to BT.

On 04/26/2012 8:18 am

hi charmaine,
my "alert me" is already checked but i didn't received any notification. regarding the personal question it's only 4 in a month so i just hope you guys can fix my blog so i can start my diet. for me, writing in a blog is to make other people answer your questions and share their experiences too. but in weight loss journal why would i still write there if no one would reply me back?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/25/2012 6:03 pm

Hi Suzzell,

For your first question, yes, you can get an email notification on a certain forum that you posted from, as long as you check the option 'Alert me if other users respond'

Regarding your second question, your Weight Loss Journal can only be seen by you, Dr. Cohen and us from the dietitian team. You can have your journal entries checked and commented by us using the Personal Questions tool. Your blog, on the other hand, is public. Everybody on your friends' list can see it.

I hope everything is clear, Suzzell :)

On 04/25/2012 4:53 pm

also, can everyone read my weight lost journal? i think no one can comment there too? hope you can fix my blog because i want to read the comments too. thank you!

On 04/25/2012 4:23 pm

i have a question, if i replied to any of the blogs/forums, don't i get a notification that someone also replied?

Posted by gin2norman (Antipolo City)
On 04/23/2012 12:57 pm

hi.. :D
didn't expect to lose much after my first week since i was out most of the time last week due to my kids' various summer activities, thus there were times I have to eat out.. but I lost 1.5 lbs.. so happy :-q
i will be trying the 1200 kcal plan this week, so I am so excited to see the results.

Comments 61 - 70 of 113

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)