The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

What happens after my one month of free subscription?

by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City) Posted on 12/23/2011 12:26 pm

I am now on my first week of my "one month free diet program" and I like it so far, in terms of what is happening to me and my losing weight. What happens after I finish this one month of free subscription? I hope the subscription fee is most reasonable. thanks.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/16/2012 11:29 am

Hi Apple!

You can ask Dr. Cohen directly through the Personal Questions tool :)

Posted by Apple
On 02/16/2012 11:23 am

Hello,

I am about to start my first week on Monday, what meal should I follow, the 900, 1200, 1400 or 1600Kcl, I'm a bit confuse and I'm excited, I weigh 159pounds
..Thanks

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 12/29/2011 11:20 am

dear all,
thank you very much for all your help! this is indeed one great new year's gift for me. health and healthy lifestyle so i can function well at work and at home. i was a bit worried about the subscription price. i was praying that it would be reasonable and affordable. thank you again for all your help. it is my hope that in the future i can also help others in sharing my experiences in this program. bon appetit!

Posted by arlyn0708 (manila)
On 12/29/2011 0:28 am

I am now on my third day of my diet. :D Is that natural to feel no reaction after 3 days. I don't loose weight yet. :( :( :( :(( :(( Every time I ate my meal I feel very full sometimes I vomit. :(( Thank you so much I hope you can help me. :( :( Arlyn. O:-) :)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 12/28/2011 3:40 pm

Hi Armi!

Charmaine is absolutely right. You will be notified via phone / email when your subscription is about to end. The fees will remain the same:

990/month
40% off for 3 months
55% off for 6 months

until further notice.

In the meantime, good luck and enjoy the journey on The Bon Appetit Diet!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 12/23/2011 3:23 pm

Hi Armi!

Before your subscription expires, someone from our team will call you to know if you would like to continue with the program.

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)