I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I start on monday

by cel12 (mangaldan) Posted on 01/09/2012 7:19 am

Im very positive today, i know i can do this with prayers, determination and perseverance. Im looking forward to beautiful results. : )

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 01/11/2012 3:28 pm

Trust yourself. :) You will get through this; and more importantly, the whole team is here to support you.

Welcome! and Goodluck!

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/11/2012 2:52 pm

hello everyone! i am already on my fourth week. i wish you all well on your wellness journey. i hope this comes as some sort of inspiration to all of you. how did it go? i just followed the instructions and the meal plan. i am way far from my goal but i am still here, and slowly seeing and feeling the positive results of what i am doing. so should all of you. the climb is not that easy, but it is not that difficult either. as what dr. cohen has told us, the end result will still depend on us.

Posted by iamfit (Manila)
On 01/09/2012 1:51 pm

looking forward to a better tomorrow :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 01/09/2012 1:44 pm

Start today and improve yourself as the day goes by. Live life to the fullest by keeping a positive attitude and focusing on your goals. :-q

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 01/09/2012 1:44 pm

Start today and improve yourself as the day goes by. Live life to the fullest by keeping a positive attitude and focusing on your goals. :-q

Posted by chinggayg (Naga)
On 01/09/2012 10:52 am

I started today with high hopes. I know with prayers and moral support, I can get through this. Can;t wait to see the new me. :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/09/2012 8:15 am

Hoooooooray! Today's the day! Good luck! :-q

Comments 1 - 7 of 7

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)