You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

cheesy...

by arleneandres (Quezon City) Posted on 01/11/2012 11:48 am

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy low fat cheese and yogurt?

Thanks guys.. ÜÜÜ

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by ktnang (Quezon City)
On 01/28/2012 8:50 am

bought mine at unimart, President's light cheese packed in singles, Bulla youghurt 99% fat free unflavored youghurt and the nestle 0% fat free youghurt.

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 01/24/2012 2:25 pm

i bought mine ( 0% fat yogurt and "light" cheese ) at puregold.

They have this under the chiller section where the butter shelves are.

i bought ellen % vire yogurt, light cheese from laughing cow.

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 01/24/2012 2:25 pm

i bought mine ( 0% fat yogurt and "light" cheese ) at puregold.

They have this under the chiller section where the butter shelves are.

i bought ellen % vire yogurt, light cheese from laughing cow.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/16/2012 10:18 am

Hi! I would advise to stay away from the Nestle fruit yogurt, because it is very high in sugar. It's so high they're not even printing it on the label, which isn't fair. Opt instead for the plain yogurt, and you can add Splenda or a teaspoon of fruit jam if you like.

You might also find good deals on large tubs of imported yogurt, but be sure to consume them within the best before date.

There is also a local brand, Hacienda Macalauan, that makes low-fat yogurt, available in some supermarkets in Manila.

As for low-fat cheese, there are plenty of brands available, like Kraft, or other Australian brands. You might also find the Laughing Cow brand, available in slices or wedges. =)

Posted by arleneandres (Quezon City)
On 01/11/2012 4:13 pm

thank you for your response.. i guess those products are not available when i went to the grocery.. bon appétit... ÜÜÜ

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/11/2012 2:43 pm

nestle cottage cheese and nestle creamy yoghurt are both available in any sm grocery store. you can check them at theirdairy section. you can also try any robinsson's supermarket grocery stores. they also have the nestle fruit yoghurt with zero percent fat (0%) pero 125ml lang available (one serving). let me know if my advise helped. bon appetit!

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)