I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

recovery diet

by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City) Posted on 02/03/2012 3:18 am

in one of dr. cohen's daily sessions, he mentioned about the recovery diet. 2 eggwhites, vegetables, and yogurt. i am sure all of us, at any point, had our own share of cheating from the diet plan, and it is good that dr. cohen anticipated this. can you guys elaborate/enlighten us about this? are there other alternatives besides eggwhites, vegetables and yogurt? thanks a lot!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/03/2012 9:47 am

Hi Armi!

Eggwhites, vegetable, and yogurt basically consist the recovery diet that Dr. Cohen give to his clients who went through diet slips. However, you may also include tofu and beans as source of protein and non-fat milk for dairy.

The key is to have enough lean protein source, dairy, and carbohydrates from vegetables. As much as possible avoid simple carbohydrates when doing the recovery diet.

;)

Comments 1 - 1 of 1

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)