I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Stevia

by attydanamendiola (Paranaque) Posted on 02/03/2012 6:38 pm

I can't seem to find stevia anywhere. Please let me know the brand and store where you buy yours?

The closest thing I found is Sun Crystals but it also has sugar ingredient so I cannot use it.

Thank you so much.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 06/18/2012 8:40 am

I got mine at Robinson's Supermarket yesterday (finally). Sweet and Fit (Stevia). P36 per 12 sachets (white box). You can find it along the isle of coffees and teas, beside the section of equal/splenda/palsweet and other sweeteners. :)

I used equal/splenda before for cooking.

Posted by mommySette
On 05/16/2012 3:54 pm

I bought mine in Mercury Drug, its Php39 box of 12. It's brand name is sweet and fit.

Posted by angie_26 (Makati City)
On 04/21/2012 5:02 pm

Ms.dulcinealim,

May I know what section in the Robinson Supermarket you found the (Glorious) stevia, I went to Rob Place Manila but didn't find any in the spices section. And, the supermarket people doesn't know it. Thanks..

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 04/02/2012 12:42 pm

stevia (brand name stevia) is available at healthy options store at around Php379.00 per box of 50.

Posted by dulcinealim (Manila)
On 03/31/2012 8:55 am

Hi Laarni. Its Glorious, similar to what you posted. It is available in all Robinsons Supermarket at 89.75 ?

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 03/28/2012 8:41 am

Hi Dulce!

Great! May I please ask from what supermarket did you find Stevia? What's the brand and how much does it costs?

We'll appreciate if you can post the product's detail.

Thank you. :-q

Posted by dulcinealim (Manila)
On 03/28/2012 1:14 am

Hi. Found stevia in robinsons supermarket. :)

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 02/06/2012 11:25 pm

wow thanks for all the feedback! now I know where to buy next time :D

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/06/2012 9:37 am

Hi All!

Stevia is now available in Makati supermarket at Alabang Town Center. The brand is Glorious Herbs. It costs 90 pesos for 12 packets.

Posted by chona (Mandaue City)
On 02/06/2012 9:22 am

i get my stevia from healthy options. it is in packets...the one i got is a 'supreme', so it even reportedly produces a sweeter taste. the other product i use which gets mixed reviews on the internet is the blue agave syrup. it comes and goes intermittently at s & r. fortunately, i bought 4 bottles...so it will be a while before i run out.

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)