I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Losing Inches

by attydanamendiola (Paranaque) Posted on 02/05/2012 2:16 am

Is it normal not to lose inches on some parts of your body while other parts are shrinking?

I'm in my Week 2 and my biceps have not lost any inches. However, my chest down areas lost from 0.5 to 2 inches. I'm wondering why my biceps are not cooperating with me.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 02/06/2012 11:23 pm

whew i almost panicked! i thought my arms are hopeless! lol yes how would it be nice if the fat will just go up our chests! :-q

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/06/2012 2:37 pm

Me too! whenever I lose weight, my chest and butt are the first to decrease in size. @-) my thighs and tummy are next. How I wish that all the fat I lost can be injected to my chest and butt. hahahaha!

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/06/2012 11:31 am

When I lost weight, my chest was the first to slim down (very sad), and my arms were the last to get trimmed.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 02/06/2012 9:36 am

Hi!

It is normal for your chest and waist to lose inches faster than the other. The more fats there is, the faster it is to shrink. Women i general have a lot of fats stored in their chest, waist, hips, and butt. These are the first to lose inches.

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)