The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Meet-Ups and Classifieds

How can I be part of the next Community Meet Up?

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 02/20/2012 2:03 pm

In the past two months, I have been lucky enough to talk to many of you over the phone. However, I still get a few last minute inquiries about how to be part of a community meet-up. So I'm opening this forum for everyone and anyone who is interested in meeting the BelleToday team to consult with our dietitians and of course get to know other clients on The Bon Appetit Diet.

Once a month we will be holding a community meet up. So let this be your access pass to the monthly meet ups!

Would you like to be part of THIS MONTH's meet up?
Let us know here! We'd love to hear from you.

If you've been to a meet up before, I would encourage to come back and meet others as well!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by lpmejorada (Antipolo City)
On 05/30/2012 12:58 pm

When is the next meetup? :)

Posted by _p2785236_Marilyn (Tacloban)
On 05/09/2012 3:52 pm

May 9, 2012

Dear Gisa,

Greetings n Jesus!

I thank u 4 inviting m 2 da community meet up on May 18 bt I regret 2 say dat evn f I want 2 I cant 4 da ff reasons: My mom-n law s n da ICU nd I don't think sh cn b out of da hospital dat soon b4 da mmet. Secondly, 8 takes a sum of amt 2 jst b der da least s 15k becoz as 8 s passenger season da fare wld b more ore less 6-8K nd der r no promos during summer. w/ our finanacial needs right nw 8s quite mpossible...however, f my schedule will warrasnt I shall visit ur office whn I will b n Mla..I don't jst whn.
Again thank u very much 4 still connecting w/ m evn f I have temporarily stopped due 2 ds circumstances..Nevertheless, I assure u dat ur program wl nt go n vain becoz while I am experiencing ds difficult times n ourlives I will continue 2 follow da program w/ some kind of modifications n da fud becoz 2 b honest I grossly spend abt a thousnd nd a half evry week jst 4 da fud so I trimmed down 2 da Filipino veg nd fruits found n our backyard like tangkong, camote leaves, okra, eggplant (no more broccoli, cauliflower, parsley etc) nd fruits like banana, papaya, guava, etc. (no apples, pears, oranges, etc) at da moment..I decided 2 continue w/ da milk nd da yogurt. I believe I can nw adapt da meal plan of 1400cal nd even less...I will jst notify f I will resume n da time God only can provide...2 all of u n da Bon Appetit diet team No words can express my gratitude 4 da help extended 2 me specially Dr Cohen 4 ur lectures. Hw I wish I

Posted by Jhudesso (Manila)
On 05/08/2012 12:10 pm

Can't attend bec of work... Tnx :(

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 05/08/2012 10:36 am

Great! we look forward to seeing you at the next consult!

Posted by Jocee (Paranaque)
On 05/07/2012 4:39 pm

Yes, i would love to join and participate on this meeting. Thanks.

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 05/03/2012 11:29 am

SAVE THE DATE! Our next free consultation will be held on May 18, Friday at our office in Alabang.

Our address is 11/F NOL Tower Commerce Ave Alabang Muntinlupa.

Hope to see you ALL there! Send me a PM if you want to be part of it!

Posted by angie_26 (Makati City)
On 04/21/2012 4:47 pm

Hi Guys! I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend the community meet up last Friday. I was so busy at work and other things. :( To Miss. Gisa, sorry, I wasn't able to talk to you when you called me the other day.. Haay, maybe next time guys and hopefully with Dr. Cohen.. Thanks Much! ;)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/19/2012 3:01 pm

I'm excited to see you tomorrow! :-q

Posted by Coolmom (Mandaluyong)
On 04/19/2012 0:37 am

Hi Gisa!

Thank you for the invitation. I have set some appointments on said date so I am sorry to have to decline for now.

Posted by fabulousgem (Cebu city)
On 04/18/2012 10:55 pm

Is there no meet up scheduled in Cebu? Nope, I can't be in the meetup on Friday, april 20.

Comments 31 - 40 of 78

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)