The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Meet-Ups and Classifieds

How can I be part of the next Community Meet Up?

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 02/20/2012 2:03 pm

In the past two months, I have been lucky enough to talk to many of you over the phone. However, I still get a few last minute inquiries about how to be part of a community meet-up. So I'm opening this forum for everyone and anyone who is interested in meeting the BelleToday team to consult with our dietitians and of course get to know other clients on The Bon Appetit Diet.

Once a month we will be holding a community meet up. So let this be your access pass to the monthly meet ups!

Would you like to be part of THIS MONTH's meet up?
Let us know here! We'd love to hear from you.

If you've been to a meet up before, I would encourage to come back and meet others as well!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by wildindigo (Las Pinas)
On 04/13/2012 10:03 am

yup, will be there :)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 04/12/2012 11:58 am

Great! Please add me as your friend in the community so I can send you details of the consult on the 20th. :) I cant wait to meet you both.

Posted by dulcinealim (Manila)
On 04/12/2012 11:17 am

Yes, would like to join the meet up... O:-) Please include me.

Posted by Maracm (San Fernando, Pampanga)
On 04/11/2012 11:25 pm

I will attend the community meet up. Tnx

On 04/11/2012 3:59 pm

HI Marilyn,

Not a problem. :) Yes of course you may come and visit us. Just send me a message when you plan to do so para we can also make time for you on that day. We're planning a big event in June and I would love to have you come and join us. I think that for those of you who are far from Manila, this is one thing that will be worth flying in for as it will cover an entire weekend. More details to follow!

Please feel free to send me a PM whenever you like. Lets keep in touch.
-g

Posted by _p2785236_Marilyn (Tacloban)
On 04/11/2012 3:46 pm

Dear Gisa,

Thanx 4 da invite..much as I want 2 I cn't come on a personal consultation becoz am n da provincial side of da Visayas nd 8s quite expensive 2 jst go 4 dat..mayb f I cld visit Mla I will drop by. s 8 ok 2 do dat evn f unscheduled date? thanks...marilyn "mayen" Lim
I give u permission 2 see my daily diary or update becoz I write everyday nd my comments nd progress so u cld give urs 2. my weighing s stl on Sunday w/c result I will post on Monday da 16th. I kep u posted daily. thanx

Posted by louisfaugere (COURBEVOIE), Team Member
On 04/11/2012 12:33 pm

I am in for a free consultation ! :)

On 03/26/2012 3:04 pm

We're planning our April CONSULT with the dietitians already! Save the date: APRIL 20, 2012 Friday! You'll be hearing from us soon with details and of course, we'll be using the same forum for you to RSVP.

On 03/12/2012 10:00 am

Hi Angie!

Will definitely do. Our meet ups are held in Alabang on weekdays. Looking forward to having you in our next one

Posted by angie_26 (Makati City)
On 03/10/2012 7:41 pm

didn't get an invitation for the march meet up.. hopefully next time.. in April? PM me for details.. I m a newbie.. thanks B-)

Comments 41 - 50 of 78

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)