I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

weight indicated in each meal

by lusciousgrace (QUEZON CITY ) Posted on 02/20/2012 4:42 pm

I just want to confirm the weight indicated in each meal, are these weights taken while meat/fish is still raw, or weight when already cooked?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/21/2012 9:04 am

Hi lusciousgrace,

It's okay if you cannot finish all items in your meals in 1 sitting. It's also alright to exclude rice for dinner provided that you don't feel any hunger pangs, intense cravings at night, or feeling of lightheadedness the morning after. If you choose to continually do it, you can have 2 slices of bread or a pack of crackers as a snack in place of your rice allowance at night.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/21/2012 8:53 am

Why have you stopped eating rice?

Posted by lusciousgrace (QUEZON CITY )
On 02/20/2012 7:08 pm

Thanks for that clarification. It's my first day now and I'm observing myself. For the 3 meals I ate today, I can feel that I am already full even before I consume everything. Can I opt not to consume everything if I feel that I am full already? For example, this dinner even without 1/2 cup of rice, I'm satisfied already. Actually I have stopped eating rice during dinner for a month already. Can I continue this even if basing on the bon appetit diet, rice is included? Or should I follow the diet strictly up to the last gram?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/20/2012 5:10 pm

The portion sizes indicated in the meal plans (e.g 120 g roasted fat-trimmed porkchop or 1 cup sauteed green beans with young corn) refer to Edible Portion (EP) or the amount of food after it is cooked and good enough to eat. For ingredients in the recipe, the quantities indicated are in As Purchased (AP) form or the amount of food in its raw or unprocessed state. :)

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)