I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

What is your body shape?

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 02/21/2012 11:31 am

Each of us has a unique body shape. We may have resemble a particular shape be it an apple, a pear, or the number 8 or 1, but we are uniquely shape according to our genes and lifestyle. I resemble a pear-shape body and my problem area is my heavy bottom. It's difficult for me to fit into a non-stretchable pants. It fits into my hips and butt, but not with my waist. It's too wide for my waist. However, I still appreciate it since not everyone has a defined hips and butt like what I have, I just wish it's well distributed proportionally to my chest or my sole to gain inches for added height =p. How about you? What's your problem area? How are you loving it at the same time?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 02/21/2012 1:47 pm

I am also a pear! And like you, it's frustrating to shop for shorts or pants, because it's the size of my butt that dictates what size I should get. My butt is one full size bigger than my waist.

Sadly, there's no redeeming quality about my butt, because the main problem are icky saddlebags. But it's okay, I actually don't have a problem with them. I wear clothes of a certain cut to draw attention away from them. Or, I also use Spanx on special occasions. :P

Comments 11 - 11 of 11

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)