The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

I hope to survive the First Week battle :-)

by mgv_millendez (Taguig) Posted on 02/21/2012 7:56 pm

Today is my 2nd day in the 1200kcl program. There were instances that I already feel hungry even before the start of each meal, but what I'll do is to munch on the fruit intended for lunch. (parang inadvance ko yung dessert. Would that be okay? And I noticed that for the past 2 days already, I do not get to eat my fruit or yogurt for dinner. Do I still meet the 1200 kcal if that would be the case? But so far, I am enjoying this program and hope to be always on track :-)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by chast (Makati City)
On 07/14/2012 10:50 pm

Thank you gisaparedes ;) for cheering me up ;)

On 07/11/2012 2:27 pm

Hi Im starting my diet on July 16, 2012. how's the diet? any feedback? Hope I could survive too.. And pursue my ideal weight.... ;)

On 07/11/2012 2:27 pm

Hi Im starting my diet on July 16, 2012. how's the diet? any feedback? Hope I could survive too.. And pursue my ideal weight.... ;)

On 07/11/2012 2:24 pm

Hi Im starting my diet on July 16, 2012. how's the diet? any feedback? Hope I could survive too.. And pursue my reach weight.... ;)

Hi Im starting my diet on July 16, 2012. how's the diet? any feedback? Hope I could survive too.. And pursue my reach weight.... ;)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 02/22/2012 10:02 am

In response to your title, you will survive the first week as you will survive the rest of the program. You'll see how adopting a new routine will soon become automatic. ;) Im excited for you!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/22/2012 9:01 am

Hi mgv_millendez,

It's alright if you eat your fruit serving in advance. The sequencing of the food items don't matter. If you omit, say your fruit or yogurt for dinner, you consume lesser calories intended for you for the day. You can eat them as snacks if you want :)

Glad you are enjoying the Bon Appetit Diet! Hoping your first week will turn out fine :D

Comments 1 - 9 of 9

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)