You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

weight loss: 900 kcal meal plan

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 03/21/2012 2:40 pm

Hi All!

We have been receiving a lot of concerns regarding the 900 kcal meal plans so I want to ask everyone the following questions:

Have you tried following the 900 kcal meals?
How many days did you follow it?
How do you feel about it?
How does it affect your overall diet?
Is it still satisfying without the carbs?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 09/06/2012 8:58 am

Hello,

I suggest you stick to 1200 kcal meals and just lessen the rice allowance if you are not used to it.
Please do note that 900 kcal is recommended only for 2 days for recovery and boosting weight loss. :-q

Posted by heyminoy (bacolor)
On 09/05/2012 4:07 pm

Hi. I just started with the program and was giv :) en the 1200cal d :) iet. However, i've decided to follow the 900cal diet as i am not used to eating too much rice in a day. Is this okay? How long until i see some improvements on my weight? Many thanks.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 03/26/2012 3:48 pm

Congratulations Dana!

I am really happy with your progress and I really appreciate that you shared your experience here. However, I just want to clear one thing, the 900 kcal meal plan is only good for 2 days and is designed to be followed when you reach plateau or if you gained weight. On the other hand, I am still confident that the 900 kcal meal, though very low in calories, is still balanced in terms of other nutrients aside from carbohydrates which is omitted.

I suggest you continue on with 1200 kcal and occasionally switch to 900 kcal.

I hope I made this clear to all other members who are following the 900 kcal. We all want you to reach your target weight the healthiest way possible because we believe that losing weight gradually will prevent rebound. :-q

Keep in touch, Dana!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/26/2012 3:43 pm

Dear all, please be advised properly:

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/blogs/#!/account/blog-jean-michel-cohen-comments.asp?val_id=101062&blogpage=1

Dr. Cohen talks about the 900kcal meal plans on his blog. Please note that the 900kcal meal plans are not to be used on a daily basis instead for recovery purposes. Read on by accessing the link above. Thanks!

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 03/25/2012 4:58 am

I am actually following the 900 kcal.
I have been following it for 8 out of 9 weeks (I shifted to 1200 kcal when i reached plateau).
At first, I lost a whole lot of weight. After three weeks, I lose the normal 2-3 pounds per week. I was struggling at first (given that I always eat in-between meals before) but after a few weeks, I get used to it.
It is still satisfying without much carbs. I'm also full after every meal.

Hope my answers are helpful.

Comments 11 - 15 of 15

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)