I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

What's your summer plan?

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 04/03/2012 4:47 pm

Are you a beach bum, or are you a nature freak and the one who's likely to be found in a nice hiking trip?

As for me, what's more appealing is to go backpacking! It's my way of getting in touch with the culture of the place, plus it's economical and challenging!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/04/2012 5:45 pm

@ rroquechu: I know what you feel, I used to be shy when wearing bathing suits too. I usually bring a wrap around with me all the time, or stay in the water as much as possible :)

You can check out this article on BelleToday about what kind of swimsuits can flatter your assets: http://www.belletoday.com.ph/weightloss/magazine/summer-swimsuits-for-different-body-types.asp

You can also try some exercises suggested in this forum (to tone up unflattering body parts): http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/forum/#!/account/forum/forum-post.asp?topic_id=116416

I hope these will help you out. Believe that you can reach your goal just in time before you hit the beach! :-q

Posted by rroquechu (San Carlos)
On 04/04/2012 3:44 pm

Im a beach bum but i can`t wear bathing suits because of my fat belly..looking forwards to succed on this diet =)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/04/2012 2:36 pm

@ pppalacios: :D a stay-cation could be fun, too! I think exercising at home at this kind of weather could be extra challenging. Always remember to hydrate frequently! :)

Posted by pppalacios (QUEZON CITY)
On 04/04/2012 10:29 am

Will be staying in to catch up on exercise haha! And cooking for Week 2!

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)