I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

Have a break, have a...

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 04/23/2012 4:02 pm

Is it important for you to take several breaks in between hours of work? What do you usually do for a 5-10 minute break?

Is taking a break for you synonymous to eating a snack? If yes, what do you usually eat?

Let us know and let us help you use your breaks wisely.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/01/2012 2:44 pm

You can have a small handful of cashew or any other nuts. Make sure it's plain with less salt and grease.

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 08/01/2012 2:20 pm

What about a craving for roasted cashew nuts?

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/01/2012 8:53 am

Hi Carol, 2 pc of dark chocolates (at least 70 % cacao) is the best way to satisfy a carving for something sweet! It's equally satisfying to the mouth and to the mind! :-q

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 07/31/2012 12:16 pm

For a break, I take a glass of water. If I am still hungry, I eat in advance the 1/2 cup of the low-fat yogurt which I have learned to love or the fruit dessert with 2 tbsp cottage cheese. I opt to drink peppermint tea when I am out of the house & if my companion wants to share a serving of baked goody, I oblige.

Posted by mabc21 (Paranaque)
On 04/26/2012 10:22 am

Have a break, have a kitkat! :) Just kidding. During a short break from work i usually chat with my other officemates provided they are not busy of course. For the snacks, i don't usually eat on my desk anymore. I used to buy biscuits, chips, etc and stock up especially those big packs coz for me, it is cheaper. But i don't do that much anymore coz that's one of the reasons i gain weight. I usually buy the small packs just to satisfy my cravings. O:-)

Posted by Suzzell (quezon city)
On 04/25/2012 4:04 pm

Eat halo-halo for this super hot weather. :-q

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)