I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Skipping some food on meal sets

by latewinter (Imus, Cavite) Posted on 04/28/2012 9:26 pm

I don't drink coffee nor tea, is it okay if I don't follow that part of the meal?

Or what if I can't find where to buy kesong puti?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/30/2012 2:04 pm

@bakuchay: Breakfast is very important. You should eat a light breakfast than none at all, and then save some food items as you snack. There should also be 3-4 hours interval in between meals :)

Posted by bakuchay (Makati)
On 10/30/2012 11:50 am

I tend to skip breakfast or take it very late. Is it okay to skip breakfast or probably not eat all the food item in the menu? :) Also how many hours interval should i have in between meals? O:-)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/24/2012 12:51 pm

@hlacson: you don't need to push yourself to eat everything if you are already full. What you can do is save your fruit or your yogurt in your meals, and just eat them for snack :)

Posted by hlacson (Makati)
On 07/24/2012 9:37 am

Is it okay if I skip certain meals or not eat all of the food in a particular meal? Case in point, I found the roast pork and salad a bit much and I didn't have my fruit during breakfast. I was too full to eat the rest of the food. Is that good or bad?

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 05/28/2012 8:49 am

Hi!

is it ok to regularly eat the recovery meal for dinner? (even if i followed the meal plan for bfast and dinner)

sometimes i come home late from work and egg whites and bananas takes less effort to prepare.

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 05/28/2012 8:49 am

Hi!

is it ok to regularly eat the recovery meal for dinner? (even if i followed the meal plan for bfast and dinner)

sometimes i come home late from work and egg whites and bananas takes less effort to prepare.

Posted by latewinter (Imus, Cavite)
On 05/01/2012 7:33 pm

@gisa thanks!

@victoria oh okay I'll just do what you suggested. thanks!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 04/30/2012 2:30 pm

For future use, please refer to BONUS > List of food equivalences to easily substitute your food :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 04/30/2012 2:29 pm

It's fine. WATER would actually be the best substitute for this since it has no calories, like coffee and tea. If you want to replace it with fruit juice, don't take your allotted fresh fruit anymore.

Substitute a low-fat cheese or cottage cheese if you can't find kesong puti.

Comments 1 - 9 of 9

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)