The Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

The Bon Appétit Diet Forum

I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Birthday Celebrations in the Office (Makes me feel really guilty)

by ca2481 (Marikina) Posted on 06/05/2012 4:18 pm

i find it really difficult not to eat when there is a birthday celebration in the office.

Since i started the program, i bring food for my breakfast and lunch, as a result i refuse invites for lunch-outs or i just bring my baon wherever my co-workers are eating.

When there is a birthday blow-out, my office-mates would tease me if i don't eat or don't stay long in the pantry. Hence, i am torn between calories and "bonding-time" with office friends. :(

i feel bad after i ate a slice of pizza and a slice of chocolate cake. I don't even want to eat a recovery meal for dinner cause i am already over my calorie limit. What to do?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by ca2481 (Marikina)
On 06/11/2012 2:55 pm

thank you charmaine and christina! :-q

Posted by Christinanakanishi (Taguig city )
On 06/09/2012 3:01 pm

I would like to share my own opinion , i do the same eat on invites of friends and its a buffet meal but i choose the right food and still ... Pig out but i have noticed i easliy get full and the next day practice the manner of the belle eating diet and i dont gained weight , just sharing i hope i am right .. With my diet . :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/05/2012 4:36 pm

Hi Carina!

Oh no, don't feel bad! The Bon Appetit Diet is made with your pleasure in mind so if you get invited for lunch outs or if there is a birthday celebration in your office you can still definitely go with your officemates or friends!

You can actually have a slice of pizza or chocolate cake while in the program! It is just a matter of substitution. You can check out my blog to know the Bon Appetit Diet way of doing it!

Here is the link: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/blogs/#!/account/blogs/blog.asp?rno=459798&b_id=13741

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)