I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Questions About the Program

Losing weight

by Marie_0409 (Quezon City) Posted on 06/28/2012 3:21 pm

Hi! I started the program last Monday, June 25 (1400cal).I was tempted to weigh today & found out that I did not lost weight.Is it normal?I plan to switch to 1200cal later during dinner.I am seriously following the meal plans and I am a bit upset.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 07/23/2012 11:42 am

Hi betsy!

Good job on starting your adjustments early :)

If time does not permit you to have a full breakfast, you can have a light mid-morning snack. To do this, you can divide your breakfast allowance, for example, eat your dairy and fruit allowance as a snack in the morning, and then eat your starch and meat allowance as a snack in the afternoon. This strategy is to assure that you maintain the recommended calorie intake.

Yo can choose to replace yogurt with other dairy products. Check out the List of Food Equivalences under Tools > Bonus :-q

Posted by betsyville
On 07/21/2012 10:03 pm

hi, i'll be starting on monday :D but as early as this week im adjusting my food intakes ;) .. following some dos and donts.. like drinking of water b4 breakfast and avoiding to much chips and chocolates.. :-S .

question:is it ok to have a brunch? as my usual activities is 2 prepare for my son's schooling dat i 4gt to hav a gud breakfast sumtym i cud drink coffee and bite some bread and banana is dat ok? lunch: smal amt of rice and lots of veggies and meat/fish.. and lite dinner.

as to my meal plan is it ok not to have yogurt? insted of the said menu other recipe to substitute?

thanks,
betsyville

Posted by Marie_0409 (Quezon City)
On 06/29/2012 11:45 am

Thank you Charmaine :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 06/29/2012 10:14 am

Hi Marie!

Don't be upset yet.. Let your body adjust to your new diet. Weight loss will come naturally and gradually as you go along with the program. Weigh yourself again on a Saturday morning, as Dr. Cohen suggested, and see if there's already results. You can shift to 1200 kcal on your 2nd week if you are more comfortable with that pace.

Comments 1 - 4 of 4

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)