I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

The Positive Change Challenge

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 07/31/2012 10:12 am

Routines keep us busy sure, but the disadvantage of living in a routine is becoming complacent and unknowingly practicing bad habits. Don't you wish you could make a positive change in your attitude? Or try to do something a little differently? Well, this is your chance! It takes 21 days to form a habit, so for the next three weeks, we are challenging you to make a positive change in YOUR life!

Whether it's saving money or shutting out negative self talk, there must be one positive thing you've always wanted to accommodate. This is your chance to make that difference in your life!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 08/11/2012 6:21 pm

Give time for myself, sabi nga ni Hubby, manage it wisely and smart. So career this BAD program, exercise and enjoy life. Stop worrying.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/02/2012 3:33 pm

1. Save at least 1 k in my emergency fund every payday
2. Learn to manage my time wisely (I admit I'm kind of hopeless in this department)

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 08/02/2012 1:56 pm

Sounds like a really good plan! Keep it up. Very soon it will become a habit. I've decided to focus positive change by dealing with my emotions better.

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 08/01/2012 4:41 pm

There is a definite boost in joining exercise groups, even walking briskly with a companion.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 08/01/2012 2:37 pm

Carol you should using that treadmill at home. There's really no excuse for you not to engage in regular physical activity.

Posted by Carol_ami (Quezon City)
On 08/01/2012 2:27 pm

It's exercise. Last month I joined an aerobics class in our subdivision. If I don't get to join my neighbors 3x/week, I try to make up by using the treadmill at home for 30-45 minutes as recommended.

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)