You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I’m Starting on Monday 10 September 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 09/03/2012 8:20 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, 10/09/2012. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you’re moving slightly off course.

Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:
1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!

Visit our exclusive group here:

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=1087

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 09/10/2012 9:54 am

Hoping to hear from each of you on our group page! Would be nice to share your goals with everybody and help keep each other motivated! Best of luck ladies!

Posted by bastatubig42 (PANGASINAN)
On 09/10/2012 9:28 am

Write your question or specify the nature of the subject you want to address ...thanks. i am starting today! :-q

Posted by prisecute (bulacan)
On 09/08/2012 8:31 pm

By d way im precious or simply prise from bulacan....im excited to start my program on monday, actually i started n nga d program for preparing my real sced.im so happy dat i was able to do it :)
I love to do this coz i want my confidence back again,wear sexy outfit hehehe :D :P can conduct seminar's well.im want my weight back to 50 to 52kl....im so happy bon appetit ;)
:P

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)