You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Developing good habits challenge: Saturday weigh-in

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 09/24/2012 4:47 pm

Hello everyone!

I would just like to know if you have been faithfully doing your weigh-in every Saturday. If not, how often do you usually check your weight progress and measurements?

Saturday is a very good time to weigh-in and it should be first thing in the morning after voiding.

How was your first weigh-in experience by the way? And for our new members, what are you expecting on your first weigh-in coming this Saturday?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 09/25/2012 1:25 pm

I am happy to know your progress. Congratulations! 1 lb weight lost means 1 lb closer to your target weight :-q

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 09/25/2012 12:21 pm

Yes, am doing my weigh-in and body measurement every Saturday am before breakfast. Results were affirmative though lately, since I wasn't able to follow strictly my meal plan, I had minimal decrease in weights and measurements. But am still motivated for a 1 lb weight loss a week and praises received from relatives and friends that I am getting leaner. Thanks to BAD!

Comments 1 - 2 of 2

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)