You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I’m Starting on Monday 22 October 2012

by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member Posted on 10/15/2012 2:19 pm

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Gisa, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, 22/10/2012. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you’re moving slightly off course.

Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:
1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!

Visit our exclusive group here: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=37064

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by francesclare_belle (Mandaluyong)
On 11/04/2012 4:34 am

hi, will there be a new thread for those starting november 5? It's already november 4 and no new thread about this :(

Posted by missadrianne (Makati City)
On 11/03/2012 7:15 pm

I've been doing A LOT of alterations with my meal plan. I don't know if it is working the way it should (my meal plan that is) but I'm trying to get my meals to have the same nutritional value as the ones listed paired with my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and then the following week, I use my nutrimeal which is a great meal replacement as well as an energy booster so with this I also do my 30 day shred program and it has worked miracles for me :) in my almost 3 weeks of doing this, i've lost 6 lbs. :) so if you guys are interested in trying what i do you can message me or whatever and let's work on it together :) good luck!

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/30/2012 9:48 am

@nhice: It's okay if you can't finish all your food items in one sitting; you can set them aside as snacks. For pandesal, if they are rather big in size (like what you can fins in Pan De Manila, for example), you can only have 2 pcs. You can also change your Meal Plan profile to No Pork if you absolutely don't want pork and pork products in your meal plan. Go to Profile > Preferences :)

Posted by nhice (Paranaque City)
On 10/29/2012 1:13 pm

hi supposedly this is my first day..unfortunately..im a bit worried...my breakfast today is a piece of pandesal with egg and hot green tea, feeling full so i decided to finish my other 2 pcs of pandesal during lunch since i dont eat pork...actually dats my prob i dont eat pork...helpppp....thanks

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 10/23/2012 10:43 am

@ luibagalay: Hi!, I guarantee you, no palpitations and no diarrhea :) You can do this. We are all here to help you.

@sainedane: Teh Bon-Appetit Diet will teach you to be smart on your food choices even when eating out! Visit the Bonus pages under Tools :-q

Posted by sainedane (Las Pinas City)
On 10/23/2012 9:24 am

Hi All. I registered Sunday night, was supposed to start yday, Oct 22, but only did my shopping (partial only) last night. Most of the week, I am not at home, hence, am not able to cook. I usually buy all my meals from the convenience store, fast food, or restaurants around the office. Though, simple as our meal plan is, I have to find a way a work-around. Will be asking more about this in 'personal questions' . Good luck to all of us. Au revoir!

Posted by luibagalay (Parañaque)
On 10/23/2012 3:25 am

hi everyone.. i just registered today.. should i start my diet and shopping list today or next week monday? i havent done my shop list and the meal plan starts monday.. hays i hope i would succed in this plan.. ive been trying hard to lose weight.. and all of it have had side effects on me.. either i palpitate too much or il experience diarhea in hell.. lols.. but seriously it happened to me.. :(

Posted by rioabagat (Malabon City)
On 10/22/2012 10:21 pm

Hi everyone! Looking forward for positive results... we can make it! :-)

On 10/22/2012 5:05 pm

@ Jaimeean: You can post your question in the Personal Questions tool, along with your work schedule everyday, so our team can give you better and more specific advice :)

On 10/22/2012 5:03 pm

To all,

I am really loving your BEFORE photos! I hope to see interesting blogs posts about your journey in the Bon Appetit Diet! I know we will see even better AFTER pictures from all of you soon! :-q

Keep the motivation high ladies!

Comments 1 - 10 of 16

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)