You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

Cheat food

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 10/19/2012 8:45 am

Who's going out tonight?

Wine anyone? Chips on a Friday movie night? Sodas and burgers from fast foods?
What's your cheat food today?

Tell us and we will teach you how to enjoy that food and still lose weight! Isn’t it fun?

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by diparcia (Muntinlupa)
On 03/27/2013 12:50 pm

I have a weakness for Red Velvet cupcakes :^> I try to limit it though to 2 cupcakes in a week. I also love Serenitea's Okinawa with pearls and crystals and 75% sugar level! :-O

Posted by wanabefit (Island Garden City Of Samal)
On 03/22/2013 3:36 pm

Its my son's birthday today and i cheated a lot as in a lot planning to have 900 kcal tom

Posted by wanabefit (Island Garden City Of Samal)
On 03/21/2013 4:13 pm

This guilt free indulgence @ starbucks is it really guilt free? If and IF ever i would like to eat it what part of my meal should i omit?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/18/2013 12:35 pm

@belovedmick: A serving of pain aux chocolat is equivalent to 1 starch and 1 dairy serving. If having it as a snack, have a light dinner with protein and vegetables.

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/12/2013 11:25 am

Good job nanz! I need your self-control. Thank you charmaineanne! In today's coaching session, Dr. Cohen mentioned pain aux chocolat which is actually one of my fave cheats. Haha. IF (and the operating word is IF) I do fall into temptation what do I substitute? :^> :P :)

Posted by nanz (Pasig City)
On 03/09/2013 10:53 am

:) little by little i'm coping positively in the program... ;)

On 03/08/2013 8:24 pm

:) yippee!!! I made it !!! I disciplined myself on my food intake on our dine out dinner... No need for the recovery meal. :-q

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/08/2013 5:52 pm

@belovedmick: A regular order of fries equals to 1/2 cup of rice, so make the substitution.

@nanz: Check the Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants under Tools > Bonus

On 03/08/2013 9:22 am

need help :D it's my mother in-laws b-day and will be having a dine out dinner tonight..What should i going to eat not to cheat my diet again and dont want to spoil the night!!! haisskkk... :((

Posted by belovedmick (Makati)
On 03/07/2013 6:21 pm

What do you eliminate from meals if you give in to fries!?! :(

Comments 1 - 10 of 21

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)