You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I’m Starting on Monday 05 November 2012

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 11/05/2012 2:02 pm

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Laarni, your on-line dietitian and community manager as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, 05/11/2012. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you’re moving slightly off course.

Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:
1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/14/2012 10:42 am

@ Onlyhis722: Uh-oh, that rather a lot of cheat snack. To maintain your good progress, I suggest that you make up fro your cheats last night. On one of your meals today, just eat two hard-boiled egg whites, accompanied by a plate of steamed vegetables without using any fat and a cup of plain nonfat yogurt, as a Recovery meal.

Posted by Onlyhis722 (Angeles city)
On 11/14/2012 8:20 am

It's my day 10 today and I lost 9 lbs! but I cheated last night with a couple of 10 pcs peanuts, nachos (with cheese and ground pork) and I think 4 slices of panizza! Oh no... :(

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 11/12/2012 11:35 am

Congratulations, Frances! :-q

Posted by francesclare_belle (Mandaluyong)
On 11/11/2012 3:44 pm

Yay! Just found this thread. I'm on the last day of my first week and I already lost 6 pounds! :-q

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/07/2012 3:04 pm

Hoping the best on your first week guys! :-q

Posted by grace_0121 (Quezon City)
On 11/06/2012 12:50 pm

It's my 2nd day today! :)

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 11/06/2012 9:42 am

20 lbs? 30 lbs? or even more than 50 lbs... Way to go! Each day is a step to getting close to your target weight and celebrating a new you :) :-q

Posted by Onlyhis722 (Angeles city)
On 11/06/2012 7:18 am

Hi Everyone! It's my day 2 today. For the whole duration of the program, I'm targeting to lose up to 20lbs. Let's help each other! =)

Posted by double_dutch_crazer (Taguig City)
On 11/05/2012 8:31 pm

Its my start 2day.

Comments 1 - 9 of 9

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)