I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

tryout..before my first week

by kirsteina (Cagayan de Oro) Posted on 03/09/2013 2:11 pm

hi..i will be starting my first week this monday MArch 11,2013..but today i have tried to prepare the meals for monday to see if it will work for me..my whole morning was ok after i have eaten my breakfast i feel full..but after lunch i started feeling hungry and tempted to eat snacks so i grab a chips..not a good idea..i hope i can work this out on my first week...goodluck to me..huhuhu

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 04/04/2013 1:20 pm

kirsteina: For merienda, you can get the fruit (or yogurt) that's listed for your dinner later that night instead. ;)

Posted by arabellejimenez (paranaque)
On 04/04/2013 10:10 am

Hello Kirsteina,

How's your diet going so far? It is always difficult at the start. I read your notes above, and I used to have those chips cravings myself. Now (and for a long time already), I have minimized them. I do not look for chips as much anymore. If i can do it, you can too!

Ara

Comments 1 - 2 of 2

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)