I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

my first week achievement!!

by wanabefit (Island Garden City Of Samal) Posted on 03/16/2013 9:55 am

Its been 6 days already since I started last monday 3/11 now weight lighter loss 4 lbs plus, sometimes I fail to follow the menu because of some schedules but thanks to BAD i managed to know the portions and stick to it, my eating lifestyle has been change and more than the weight loss I am thankful for this, looking forward for next weeks to come.... ;-)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by rheailagan (Mandaluyong), In-house Dietitian
On 03/22/2013 6:05 pm

@wanabefit:

Steps in measuring thighs:
1. Place measuring tape at the midpoint of your right thigh.
2. Measure your thigh from the side.
3. Record.

:-q

Posted by wanabefit (Island Garden City Of Samal)
On 03/20/2013 10:26 am

Hi @tineechas you can find it in the tools-bunos-portion control size, based on your menu of the day on how much meat, veges, etc.... in their meal plan there is stated there like 1 meat etc... 1 fat like that just have the food equivalents.....

Posted by tineechas (Laguna)
On 03/20/2013 9:39 am

Hi! Regarding what WANABEFIT mentioned about the right proportions, what excatly are the right proportions for the meal?

On 03/19/2013 7:43 pm

By the way in measuring thighs should it be by thighs i mean single thigh? Or have it feet closed and measure it? *-:)

On 03/18/2013 2:50 pm

@charmaineanne thank you so much still on my second week and a lot more week still to come as a challenge...,, i am learning now to say no and later for those foods I've been craving before.... ;) looking forward to attain my target weight.... :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 03/18/2013 1:38 pm

@wanabefit: Great to hear about your very good progress! Don't hesitate to contact our team of dietitians to help you effectively manage your diet!

On 03/16/2013 1:36 pm

Hi @diparcia, Yes actually more than 4 lbs, and an inch less with my measurements, this is a big achievement for me since i have too much effort lossing weight before and for just a week BAD chnage it, still a lot more to loss but happy to have BAD proven effective..... you can also do it, just stick to the menus or have the right proportion.... ;-) I was also confused at first because before I almost eat just 1meal/day but nothing happened and for BAD they are teaching you how to eat healthy without gaining weight.... ;-)

Posted by diparcia (Muntinlupa)
On 03/16/2013 10:56 am

Hi @wanabefit! I'm starting my program on Monday :) And I'm more motivated to stick to it after you posted your comment. Wow! 4 lbs in a week! Looking forward to more posts from you :-q

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)