I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

Top three things I love about this program

by scoutfinch (Pasay City) Posted on 09/24/2013 10:14 am

10 weeks later and 6 pounds slimmer, I'd like to share what I love about this program. I'm not overweight as it is but was on the brink of being so when starting with this program. For 3 months prior this program I've exercised 3-4x a week and could not lose weight at all! What made me lose weight using this program? See top 3 reasons below:
1. Flexible meal plans - I didn't need to follow the meal plans strictly as the program provides custom meal plans which serve as a guide of what I can eat and at what amounts
2. It taught me to eat a balanced diet - I was eating less & the wrong types of food before starting this program. Now I eat more of the right kinds of food and found ways to enjoy them more through the recipes provided here
3. Exercise is key to losing weight BUT! should be paired with eating right. At month 1 I noticed that this program made me eat more protein at breakfast to help increase to help me build my muscles while exercising. I only lost 2 lbs that time but it

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 09/25/2013 3:08 pm

@scoutfinch: Thank you for sharing these wonderful insights. I know this will help motivate other community members who are just starting their weight loss journey. The team is proud of you and your achievement. You did a great job! Keep it up! We are always here to help you. :-q

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 09/24/2013 10:35 am

@scoutfinch: Congrats on the 6 pounds you lost, and most importantly, the good eating habits you established with the help of the Bon Appetit Diet!

I hope that you'll continue with the very good progress in the program and keep hitting your fitness goal. It doesn't stop at weight loss. Next is weight maintenance and building lean muscle mass :)

Posted by scoutfinch (Pasay City)
On 09/24/2013 10:23 am

I accidentally hit sent & got my third comment cut. :(
Anyway, as I was saying, I only lost 2 lbs the first month but felt my muscles starting to form & I actually felt lighter & better in general. After 2.5 months, I'm more fit & healthier than ever. :)
So to this program & the team behind it, thank thou very much! I know this program is something I can and will follow for life!

Comments 1 - 3 of 3

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)