You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

what to do if food in meal plan is not available

by Chachi11 (Cainta, Rizal) Posted on 11/26/2012 10:57 am

hi, :)

I am a law student and i'd usually be at school at around 8-10 am but my class doesn't really start until 5 or 6 pm.I'd be there that early since I prefer to study in school and not at home. Thus,sometimes, I am not able to prepare my lunch and dinner! If i completely substitute the meal plan, would that be okay?

and i can't seem to reconcile the time to eat, I can't eat every 4 hours and neither can I strictly follow the 8am-12nn-7pm schedule since my class would usually be from 5pm to 9pm. On saturdays, it would be worse, it's 9am to 6pm, STRAIGHT! with only 2 10-minute breaks.

Also, if for example I'd prefer to eat fresh lumpia for lunch (that's it--since it's the size of 2 small styro cups), would that be okay as substitute?--for an entire lunch?

Thank you so much. I am loving this but this is sort of driving me crazy because I feel like it really needs time.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 12/17/2012 9:02 am

Hi!

Cream dory is okay. we have a couple of recipes using cream dory. You may even use it as substitute to any fish dish. :)

Posted by Chachi11 (Cainta, Rizal)
On 12/14/2012 3:28 pm

Hi. Is dory (fish) okay? Its so easy to cook-- pan-sear or grill or bake-- but its not among the list in the food structure thing. Is that okay? Been eating dory for a while now and when I came across the list once again, i was surprised not to see it. @-)

Thanks. :)

On 12/14/2012 3:27 pm

Hi. Is dory (fish) okay? Its so easy to cook-- pan-sear or grill or bake-- but its not among the list in the food structure thing. Is that okay? Been eating dory for a while now and when I came across the list once again, i was surprised not to see it. @-)

Thanks. :)

On 11/26/2012 10:42 pm

Will do! Thanks for the response! :D it's just that the characters there were so limited at the beginning.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 11/26/2012 11:22 am

Hi Chachi11!

I believe I answered your concerns from the Personal Questions tool a while ago :)

I prefer that you ask me again on that tool so I can address and give solutions to all your special concerns.

I will need more details about your situation such as:

1. Your detailed schedule from Monday-Sunday, including the time.
2. Your complete typical food intake when you are at school, and during rest days when you are at home.
3. The usual time of your meals, and how often do you usually have your meals.

I'll be waiting for your response on the Personal Questions tool!

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)