You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday 3 December 2012

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 12/03/2012 9:58 am

Hello,

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Laarni, and I am your community manager.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this coming Monday, [December 3, 2012]. In this forum I would like to hear from each of you as you first introduce yourself to the group and tell us more about your goals. This is also a really good way for you to meet new friends and to support one another when you feel like you’re moving slightly off course.

Now in order for you to succeed, I would like you to do three (3) simple things. This should only take 5 minutes of your day. To make a lifetime commitment to your well-being, please:
1. Read your session for the day AND watch the video of the coach
2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")
3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good luck to all of you!
Visit our exclusive group here:
http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/account/groups/group-acct.asp?group_id=37175

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by bluestrands64 (Balanga)
On 01/31/2013 6:07 am

im starting on monday, i got my diet plan and its omgggg... coz i dont take coffee or herbal tea, no to cow milk, cheese and yogurt too.. what to do now? i dont eat pork too btw... am more on fish, bit of chix, fruits and veggies.. pls do helpppp meee... tnx

Comments 1 - 1 of 1

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)