You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

NO WEIGHT GAIN CHALLENGE

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2012 11:53 am

Hi everyone,

Holidays are here in a couple of weeks and we all know that there will be a lot of foods left and right. Food gifts, potluck Christmas parties, family reunions over lunch, food offered at relatives' houses upon visit. FOOD is everywhere.

How can you resist it, right? Admit it! It's easier to grab and eat than to turn away, be contented with what you have already eaten when there are still bunches of food you want to taste. See, it's totally understandable to somehow veer away from your diet this season. However, I would still like to pose this challenge to all of you who want to lose weight this Holidays.

Losing weight is good but honestly, I will be more than happy not to gain weight at least.

So, the challenge is, "NO WEIGHT GAIN" (December 10-January 04)

Are you in???

:)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 01/07/2013 1:43 pm

@emilywenceslao: It's okay. I completely understand. I, too, was helpless to sweets and desserts over the holidays :-S Time to get back on track now!

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 01/07/2013 10:47 am

I failed this challenge. I gained 1.2 lbs. I can't resist my cravings for sweets and since we still have some desserts, pastries in the ref, I was tempted to eat more often. So here, after the Holidays' break, need to come back with my daily exercise and be more cautious in my eating habit.

On 01/07/2013 9:56 am

@ whitechocolate: Yes, I saw it, and I was also the one who answered it :) I hope you find my answers helpful. Good job on writing to your Weight Loss Journal faithfully :)

Posted by whitechocolate (Paranaque)
On 01/04/2013 3:01 pm

Hi Charmaineanne,

I already asked the question in the Personal Question tools. Hope you can answer it in case no one else in your group has replied to it yet. Thanks.

On 01/04/2013 9:18 am

@ whitechocolate: hey, don't worry. You can definitely get back on track with your diet, and I would be very happy to help you out :) ask me a Personal Question, and be prepared with your food log for the past week to help me assess your situation.

Happy New Year!

On 01/03/2013 2:06 pm

Shucks i failed. I lost 0.5 lbs after christmas and today I gained 1.6 I must have done something wrong. Now i don't feel exactly good :-bd

On 01/03/2013 2:06 pm

Shucks i failed. I lost 0.5 lbs after christmas and today I gained 1.6 I must have done something wrong. Now i don't feel exactly good :-bd

On 12/30/2012 2:57 pm

Alright! Looking forward to hear from you on January! I hope your progress is not so sabotaged during the holidays! :P

On 12/29/2012 8:54 pm

okay count me in. I will put here my weight as of January 03 ;)

Posted by sharonfaith (Imus), In-house Dietitian
On 12/17/2012 5:12 pm

This is a great challenge! I would love to do this for a change. Count me in! :-q

Comments 1 - 10 of 13

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)