You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

NO WEIGHT GAIN CHALLENGE

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 12/06/2012 11:53 am

Hi everyone,

Holidays are here in a couple of weeks and we all know that there will be a lot of foods left and right. Food gifts, potluck Christmas parties, family reunions over lunch, food offered at relatives' houses upon visit. FOOD is everywhere.

How can you resist it, right? Admit it! It's easier to grab and eat than to turn away, be contented with what you have already eaten when there are still bunches of food you want to taste. See, it's totally understandable to somehow veer away from your diet this season. However, I would still like to pose this challenge to all of you who want to lose weight this Holidays.

Losing weight is good but honestly, I will be more than happy not to gain weight at least.

So, the challenge is, "NO WEIGHT GAIN" (December 10-January 04)

Are you in???

:)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 12/17/2012 12:46 pm

Hi Ms. CHarmaineanne, thanks for the tip. I will do it, I will not sacrifice the pounds lost just to suffice my cravings for this ube jam. Konti lang talaga. Merry Christmas to all BAD experts.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 12/13/2012 9:28 am

@emilywenceslao: Go ahead and have your favorite ube jam and suman pasko. The key here is moderation and substitution. You need to lessen rice and bread if you are going to have these sweet treats :) Happy holidays!

Posted by emilywenceslao (Quezon City)
On 12/13/2012 9:13 am

I wud like to be in but.... wow, this will really test my self control and determination to become leaner especially my favorite UBE JAM with suman pasko are in too. I'll give a try to this challenge.

Comments 11 - 13 of 13

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)