I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 18 February 2013

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 02/11/2013 1:36 pm

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian. I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program this Monday. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Finally, if you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Start on the right foot and best of luck to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by TracyCG (Tuguegarao)
On 02/28/2013 7:03 am

This is my favorite so far. Lettuce with lean ham and cheese. Too bad they don't have the lean meat ham in the grocery anymore. I have a scale at home cuz I'm in the food industry and a certified foodie! Hehe.

On 02/28/2013 6:53 am

Hi guys! So I changed my preferences and I was switched to the 900 kcal diet. I followed this for 2 days then moved up to 1200 kcal. I lost 2 pounds already! And my clothes feel a little loose. I managed to stay on diet even when we had a party at home. How's everyone doing?

Posted by echinaalegada, In-house Dietitian
On 02/25/2013 4:32 pm

Hi @j0wis! Glad to hear you are enjoying the diet. :-q If you're having a hard time finishing everything in one sitting, you can set aside some food items as a snack in between your meals. Anyhow, kudos on your first week. Keep it up!

Posted by echinaalegada, In-house Dietitian
On 02/25/2013 4:28 pm

Hello @iamjing! Good job! :-q How was you first day so far?

Posted by j0wis (Quezon City)
On 02/22/2013 2:21 pm

I'm almost done with first week. whew!.. :)
I am enjoying the diet and the cooking part where I follow few simple cooking instructions. ;p

I am on a 1,400 Kcal diet. Pero busog na ko bago ko pa maubos all that's in the list.

Posted by iamjing
On 02/18/2013 8:16 pm

Day One done :) B-)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/18/2013 2:23 pm

Hello and Welcome @ diannerh & @TracyCG!

@TracyCG: The calorie level you are recommended to follow is based on the personalization questionnaire you answered when you activated your account. If you want to discuss this concern further, use the Personal Questions tool so the dietitian team can give you answers specific to your situation.

I hope the rest of the February 18 batch is having a good day today!

Posted by icz06 (tarlac)
On 02/18/2013 2:20 pm

I'm starting today.... :D :-q the recommended kcal for me is 1400,, can i just start on 900?thanks

On 02/18/2013 1:32 pm

Hello everyone, @charmaineanne, why do I start with the 1400 Kcal diet? Don't I need to start with the lowest form first?
The program will let me start at at heavier meal then move me down to a lower kcal diet? is that it? thanks!

Posted by diannerh (Cebu City)
On 02/17/2013 11:06 pm

i'll be starting tomorrow--monday! i hope i can eat all of the suggested food for each meal coz it really seems a lot to eat...by the way, would nescafe the chocolate creamy coffee be ok for the coffee part? thanks! :)

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)