I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I Started Today, Monday, 1 April 2013

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 04/01/2013 6:35 pm

I hope all April 1 beginners are not April-fooling their diets today :) How's everybody doing?

Welcome to the Bon Appétit Diet! My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Dietiian Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program today. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday Dietitian team as friends!

Echina http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=769071
Faith http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743492
Rhea http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=769073

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

This is the beginning of putting your decision into action. Keep motivation high!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 04/24/2013 12:35 pm

Hello there!

Looking for an opportunity to make sure you lose 2 lbs every week?

Join THE GREAT SUMMER CHALLENGE 2013!!! Group (featured this week!)

Copy-paste this link to go: http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/groups/allgroups

See you there!

On 04/04/2013 2:57 pm

@diparcia: Last minute schedule changes are very hard to deal with, so I understand. Your order at McDo is fine. I hope it is just regular fries though. Is Mcdo the only nearest store from your office? Check if there are any 7-11 convenience stores around. They have better options for quick eats like salads, rice meals and sandwiches/burritos. Their serving portions are good too.

Pandesal is 3 pcs if small while 2 pcs only if it's the large kind. 2 slices of whole wheat bread is equivalent to 3 pcs small pandesal or 2 large pandesal.

Posted by diparcia (Muntinlupa)
On 04/03/2013 12:23 pm

Also, is it ok to swap my (for example) Thursday lunch for Saturday dinner or the other way around? Or it really has to be the specified combination because of the calorie count and effectiveness of certain foods when paired with other foods.

Posted by diparcia (Muntinlupa)
On 04/03/2013 12:19 pm

Hi! I also started last Monday! It's been 3 days now, wohoo! :-q So far so good. Well, I didn't expect that I'll be working overtime last night (until 10pm!), so I didn't bring my meal for dinner. I ended up buying Fish Fillet, Fries and Pineaple Juice from McDo :^> It was the nearest store from the office and I had another meeting in an hour. But I didn't eat any snacks and I sticked to my breakfast and lunch meal. I'm just curious, for the 3 pcs pandesal, is that equivalent to 3 small pan de manila and/or 2 big pan de manila? And what is the equivalent pan de sal for the 2 slices whole wheat bread? I'm assuming it's 3?

On 04/02/2013 10:38 am

@Arkangel0701: welcome! About your question, your breakfast meals may be indeed light on some days and heavy on other days...it is fine, because all your meals are calorie-computed to meet your requirement.

You may have the notion that e.g. rice is heavier than pan de sal. Take note that they are what we call starch equivalents. 3 pieces pandesal and 1/2 cup of rice are actually equal in carbohydrates and total calories.

Posted by Arkangel0701 (Butuan)
On 04/01/2013 10:50 pm

Hi its my first day... i find it okay. But im just wondering why my breakfast is lighter com :) pared my dinner. All in my mind was breakfast should be heavier than the dinnert

Comments 1 - 6 of 6

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)