I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Recommend a Product

by victoriacastillo (Parañaque) Posted on 08/02/2013 4:37 pm

Any healthy supermarket products you'd like to recommend to your fellow Bon Appétit Diet members? :)

I'll start with Lily's peanut butter! I don't like Nutella or cookie butter as much as peanut butter! And while I occasionally enjoy US brands like Peter Pan, Skippy, etc, I still think the best peanut butter is our very own Lily's! There are no hydrogenated oils or high fructose corn syrup, unlike in US brands...it's just cane sugar, peanuts, and salt! It's OK to mix the oil that gets separated at the top, just as long as you don't eat more than 1 tablespoon per meal. :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by Rudyennamd (Calamba)
On 08/17/2013 8:13 am

What about ilocos cornick ? My favorite past time food and popcorn can I have them ?

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/16/2013 2:53 pm

I like Lily's because of Daniel Padilla >:)

kidding! haha TGIF guys :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 08/16/2013 10:22 am

Found these British cereal bars at Rustan's for only 140 for a 6-pack. There are other flavors too. :) Have one in my purse as a snack!

Posted by rizy_md (Manila)
On 08/08/2013 5:17 pm

I like Lily's too ;)

Comments 21 - 24 of 24

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)