I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Recipes

Calorie counts per dish

by AiDenBoks (Pasig) Posted on 08/09/2013 5:44 am

Hi! I know the meal customization has this but not specifically for the dishes esp the recipes here. It will make the substitutions easier. I work nights and usually out of the house most of the time, knowing that I have a calorie cap of say 1,400 per day, it will be so much easier to plan meals especially when meal options are mostly from eating out-fastfood, groceries, restaurants.

Thank you for your patience! ;)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by AiDenBoks (Pasig)
On 08/13/2013 7:35 am

I've seen both tools and those are what I use mostly since most of the time, I am forced to eat out. Sharing half of a meal works great though. ;)

Thanks for the help. :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 08/12/2013 4:18 pm

To add to Charmaine's helpful suggestions, you can also see the Portion Control Sizes. :-q As long as you are mindful of eating the proper portions, you don't have to worry about calories.

To also cut down on calories while you are away, here are more suggestions:
- Cut back or eliminate fatty condiments like mayonnaise, salad dressing (even vinaigrettes), and butter
- Order a dish at a restaurant and share it with your friends; restaurants offer servings that are too much for one person
- Avoid fried food as much as possible
- Order whole wheat bread instead of white whenever possible

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 08/12/2013 3:30 pm

@AidenBoks: Check the specific meal suggestions on Express Meals and The Bon Appetit Diet at Restaurants to make meal substitutions easier. Here in the Bon Appetit Diet, we mind food portions more than the calories.

Comments 11 - 13 of 13

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)