I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 2 September 2013

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 08/29/2013 10:52 am

NEWSFLASH: Nahuli na si Napoles, ikaw papahuli ka ba sa diet mo? ;)

Let's make sure we all start the diet right!

The mission: Get your dream body by December. Wear a new outfit and flaunt your new body for Christmas parties and reunions

Get ready!

Welcome to the Bon Appetit Diet! Let's begin your Weight Loss Journey!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here, together with the BelleToday Team, to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program today. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Add the BelleToday team as friends!

Faith http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=743492
Victoria http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/profile?regid=459793

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday, 5 August 2013.

If you have any questions about the website, you can always call us at (02) 491 7676 Monday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm.

Good health and success to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 09/18/2013 6:12 pm

You can do it @shielamarie! Go go go!

Posted by shielamarie (zambales)
On 09/18/2013 11:38 am

:) fighting i can do this ;)

Comments 1 - 2 of 2

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)