I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

I'm Starting on Monday, 13 January 2014

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 01/10/2014 10:39 am

Together let's turn over a new leaf and be the best we can be this 2014!

Let's begin your Weight Loss Journey with the Bon Appetit Diet!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. Together with the BelleToday Team, I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program on this. It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday, 13 January 2014.

If you have any questions about the website, don't hesitate to post them here!

Good health and success to everyone!

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/06/2014 2:58 pm

@ jihanpatricio: Your calorie level is seen on your Profile. Your 'This Week's Meals' is automatically set at the calorie level Dr. Cohen recommended you with :)

Posted by jihanpatricio (ROXAS)
On 02/02/2014 9:28 pm

Il start tom..monday... but im bit confused.. what meal plan should i follow.. 1200 kcal, 900, 1400 or 1600... but totally excited... :D

On 01/20/2014 3:34 pm

@Luv2eat: Calorie counting is not required in the program. We encourage you to get familiar with the variety and portion size of food, and most importantly, eat fresh. You can check out the Structure for Custom Meals for the calorie estimates of your meal.

@alla678: Simply enter your current weight for the week on the field "Enter your current weight" and then click "Submit". The graph will automatically update every new entry. Make sure to keep your Weight Graph updated every week.

Posted by alla678 (Mandaue City, Cebu)
On 01/18/2014 10:41 pm

hi, how to do the weight loss graph?

Posted by Luv2eat (Sta. Rosa)
On 01/15/2014 10:37 pm

HI, Thanks for answering our inquiries. Do we have a calorie counter tool that we can use? Thanks!

On 01/15/2014 11:35 am

Replace like with like. See the List of Food Equivalents for food items you can substitute within the same food group. For other diet questions, don't hesitate to use the Personal Questions tool in your account.

Posted by almaries (davao city)
On 01/14/2014 7:25 pm

Thanks for the reply! Is it ok to substitute vegetsbles with fruits and vice versa? Thanks!

On 01/14/2014 2:45 pm

@Luv2eat: You can cook it anyway you want, just limit the use of oil, salt and starch.
@almaries: Yes, you can rearrange your meals, as long as you don't exceed or skip your food allowance for the day.

Posted by almaries (davao city)
On 01/13/2014 10:33 pm

Thanks for the reply. Is it ok to consume during breakfast the alloted meat for lunch or dinner? Thanks in advance!

Posted by Luv2eat (Sta. Rosa)
On 01/13/2014 6:08 pm

HI Charmaineanne, for the Wednesday meal (dinner), there's 1 pc medium tilapia in the meal plan. How are we supposed to cook it? Fried? Steamed? Thanks!

Comments 1 - 10 of 12

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)