I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

LAST STRETCH: I'm Starting on Monday, December 2014

by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager Posted on 11/27/2014 2:38 pm

Make 2014 a great year for your health FOR SURE! Take action NOW!

My name is Charmaine, and I am your Online Dietitian and Community Manager. I'm here to help you be successful on your weight loss goals and get you engaged to the community as well.

This forum thread is for everyone starting the program on December (Don't worry about the back-to-back parties, reunions and get-togethers as we will help each other out on how to manage the diet ;) ). It's where you can introduce yourself, meet new friends in the diet, and to support one another in trying times.

To succeed and reach your goals, I want you to follow the steps below. It only takes 5 minutes of your day to make a lifetime improvement for your well-being.

1. Read your session for the day and watch the video of the coach

2. Ask a question to the team of dietitians (click on "Tools" in the left column, and then "Personal Questions")

3. Take the time to refer to your shopping list and meal plans.

Get involved with your Group as well. Look for I'm Starting on Monday groups.

If you have any questions about the website, don't hesitate to post them here!

Have a successful weight loss journey, everyone!

Return to Forum

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)