I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : I'm Starting on Monday

January 19 2015

by jryoo Posted on 01/19/2015 4:19 pm

Starting the classic 1400kcal diet today. Seems im so used to my lifestyle of coffee for breakfast, lunch at the office, chips for merienda, and so im left to follow properly my dinner menu. I do hope im better tomorrow :)

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/20/2015 2:55 pm

Hi Ethela!

I answered your concern via the Messaging tool :) If you want to substitute any food item, you can find a list of substitutes in the Bonus page:

http://bon-appetit-diet.belletoday.com.ph/centralized/bonus/bonuscontent?contenttype=badfoodequivalents

:-q

Posted by Ethela (cainta rizal)
On 02/18/2015 5:19 am

Can u please give me another option or alternative what to change for plain yougurt... I cannot take the taste..

On 01/20/2015 3:40 pm

You can buy bananas per piece to make sure that what you eat remains fresh :) It's much better if you eat a variety of fruits :)

Posted by jryoo
On 01/20/2015 0:58 am

Thank you! I stocked up on bananas. Ill do that :)

On 01/19/2015 5:01 pm

This week, start your commitment by taking out the chips for merienda. Tomorrow, when you are going to 7-11 near your office, choose a banana or other fresh fruits available, or a cup of yogurt. :)

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)