I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Sports and Exercise

What's Your Workout?

by victoriacastillo Posted on 10/18/2011 8:00 am

30 minutes of exercise a day is recommended for best results. It can be even a simple 30-minute walk around the block! What do you do?

Right now, I currently enjoy Barre3 classes; it's a mix of pilates and yoga being performed on a ballet barre.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by pppalacios (QUEZON CITY)
On 04/02/2012 7:04 pm

RevAbs video. Haven't had the chance to complete the 90 days though. Goal is to get to do it every morning because I get too lazy to work out at night.

It's from BeachBody, same makers of P90X. I got it because it only required dumbells, a mat and a towel sometimes. Its capoeira inspired and VERY VERY intense. Check it out!

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 03/08/2012 1:43 pm

I just walk! :) I was never the sporty type and with my extremely busy schedule, I just make sure I get my steps in after a meal so it doesnt settle and of course, walk at least 30 mins straight as my simple exercise just as Dr. Cohen recommends!

Posted by weightlossB (PARANAQUE)
On 03/06/2012 9:15 pm

I do cardio 3 times a week running for 45-60 minutes doing HIIT-high intensity interval training. I have been boxing/doing muay thai for 10 yrs now but the shift of getting a personal trainer to do weight training has helped me lose 11 lbs in 45 days. From 145 lbs in latter part of Dec 2011, I am down to 134 lbs. I have enrolled in Bon Appetite to further improve my eating habits to ensure I lose steady weight and get to my ideal of 117 lbs. :-q

Posted by attydanamendiola (Paranaque)
On 01/24/2012 11:11 pm

I just started going to the gym again last january 10. due to busy sked, i only get to go 3-4 times a week and have 30-45 minutes cardio then 15minutes of legs/arms/abs.

I really love to try pole dancing though.

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 01/24/2012 9:39 am

@ljpascua: If you are trying to lose the belly fat, I suggest that you do more cardio workouts. You can dance for 30 minutes instead and do just 3 reps of sit-ups if you can :)

@milktea: That's great! Just remember to hydrate from time to time because you're sweating a lot :)

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 01/24/2012 9:35 am

I sweat using my Manual Stepper - a portable cardio machine, that is cheap- well money's worth too B-)
. I use it 30 minutes to 50 minutes per day.
And sure, i sweat a lot! :-q

Posted by ljpascua (las pinas city)
On 01/23/2012 1:03 pm

i do sit ups.. can i do it for 20 minutes? then dance for the remaining 10 minutes? :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 12/19/2011 4:45 pm

@ NewMe2012: The nearest branch to you would be at the Richmonde Hotel in Eastwood City. :-q

Posted by NewMe2012 (Quezon City)
On 12/13/2011 10:59 pm

Where do they offer the Barre3 classes????

Posted by NewMe2012 (Quezon City)
On 12/13/2011 10:58 pm

Is cleaning enough exercise? We do get tired just cleaning.

Comments 21 - 30 of 36

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)