I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Sports and Exercise

What's Your Workout?

by victoriacastillo Posted on 10/18/2011 8:00 am

30 minutes of exercise a day is recommended for best results. It can be even a simple 30-minute walk around the block! What do you do?

Right now, I currently enjoy Barre3 classes; it's a mix of pilates and yoga being performed on a ballet barre.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by lovesushi (Manila)
On 12/07/2011 4:05 am

No workout yet. :(

Is cooking and washing clothes enough? :^>

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 10/27/2011 10:57 am

I tried boxing yesterday. :-q It's a nice arms and abs workout. I want to try it again. ;) I also went to the gym to attend the street dance class with some girlfriends. It was fun grooving to the beat of Moves Like Jagger :D :-q

Posted by tanyanicole (Makati)
On 10/26/2011 3:32 pm

I'm loving my pole dancing classes! Great workout for cardio and strengthening. Plus it brings out the woman in you. ;)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/19/2011 4:07 pm

what cardio dance do you do tetski? Have you tried Zumba? :D

Posted by tetski01 (Makati City)
On 10/19/2011 12:04 pm

Being a working mother, i'm doing my routine exercise at home. 30 mins cardio dance every other day. i'll try to do it everyday. :)

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 10/18/2011 9:39 am

I'm currently enrolled for 10 sessions at Gold's Gym, plus I run on the side :-q

Comments 31 - 36 of 36

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)