You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Morale and Motivation

Here comes the truth! =D

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 01/03/2012 11:12 am

Hello there!

The Holidays are finally over, but how about your diet? Is it also over?

I’m curious…

How much weight did you gain?

How do you actually feel about it?

What is the most difficult thing to resist when it comes to dieting during the Holidays?

What are you plans of action to get back on track?

Share it here and let us work together to keep those pounds off.

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 09/03/2012 2:16 pm

Glad to know you enjoy it, ascuenca! :)

Keep blogging and posting in the forums.

Posted by ascuenca (lipa city)
On 08/30/2012 4:22 pm

I really enjoy my diet plan.. love cooking knowing i will lose weight.. honestly.. they are delicious!!! i love it..

Posted by gisaparedes (Quezon City), Team Member
On 01/09/2012 8:41 am

Despite all the eating, I think I over did the whole partying in general and got my body sick. 0_0 looks like there's a lot more I need to improve in the new year aside from getting rid of the belly fat, but actually cutting back on the late nights out, avoiding smoky places, and going back to exercise! I admit it has been awhile since I've been able to do so. My plan of action in 2011 is to start slow. First to recuperate (by resting and eating right) and then to move on to bigger things like exercise.

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/05/2012 9:49 am

@ ncc13: I love it! It's more like pilates, so there's a lot of stretching and pulsing, incorporated with a few yoga poses. I prefer indoor exercises (specially when there's air conditioning, because I dislike sweating), so this is ideal for me. =)

Posted by ncc13 (Paranaque)
On 01/04/2012 8:19 pm

Confession time... I didn't even visit the site during the holidays! I did try to keep away (successful some of the time) from the sweets though I'm guilty of some amount of holiday binging. But it's a new year and switching off the holiday eating mode.

Victoria... I've been curious to try barre3... what's it like?

Posted by Illuminati624 (Paranaque)
On 01/04/2012 10:07 am

I didn't gain weight but I stopped losing the weight during the holidays. Arrrrgh. But I'm back on track. But sometimes the cravings keep coming back!! :-O

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/03/2012 3:15 pm

I've gained 5 lbs, but I think it has more to do with PMS-ing, so my holiday weight gain is inconclusive. =P I don't really mind! I know it'll peel right off in a week or so.

The most difficult thing for me to resist was all the chocolates and alcohol! My tita sent us a balikbayan box full of chocolates, and my friends kept giving me chocolates for Christmas.

To get back on track, I went back to Barre3 ASAP, and I'm going as often as I can...for as long as my one-month is still valid, I don't intend to go for more than a two day break. I'm also more mindful of my daily meals and cutting down on the chocolates and alcohol.

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/03/2012 3:00 pm

the fruit salad was way too tempting to resist. aggh!

Comments 1 - 8 of 8

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)