I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : Products and Food

Food and eating habits

by laarni (Calamba), Team Member Posted on 01/10/2012 10:37 am

They say that it takes at least 21 days of doing the same thing everyday in order to develop a habit. How about you? What are your food habits? What are the food habits that you want to develop in order to eat healthily?

As for me, I want to develop the habit of drinking tea instead of coffee. I'm committing myself to drinking at least 2 cups of tea every morning :p

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 01/20/2012 12:29 pm

Hi donnamarie!

Maybe you could start with flavored ones first, so you could tolerate the taste better. You could try fruit flavored teas such as Twining's Green tea and Apple. :)

Posted by donnamarie0525 (MANDALUYONG)
On 01/20/2012 11:36 am

i don't really like drinking hot tea... maybe because it reminds me how my mom used to force me to drink one when i have tummy pains in my childhood. can anyone please help me to get started in drinking hot tea instead of the milk teas and iced teas? thank you so much! :)

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/16/2012 9:56 am

My favorite teas are the ones flavored with toasted rice. At the supermarket, I buy tea bags of Japanese genmaicha, which is green tea flavored with toasted rice. In Manila, a Cantonese restaurant called Eat Well also serves a rice tea as their house tea, my favorite.

I also like oolong tea. I have to admit I'm not as big a fan of jasmine, because I don't really like the flowery flavor.

Posted by laarni (Calamba), Team Member
On 01/12/2012 8:59 am

Congratulations for developing a new habit of drinking tea. I am also starting to love drinking green tea. It helps in my digestion and it supplies me with enough water for the day. ;)

Posted by armi_adecer (Cabanatuan City)
On 01/11/2012 3:02 pm

i used to be a coffee lover. i still am. however, since stevia is not readily available in our locality, it is a choice between black coffee or tea. this time around, i became a tea lover, also. i came to love and appreciate tea since i started this diet program. jasmine, lyons, green, english breakfast, et.al.although banaba tea, i have yet to sample. whenever i am at the office, i start my day with a cup of tea, and refill my cup all throughout the day until it's time to go home. maybe you can try tasting the different types of tea so you can see which one is for you. as for me,my personal favorite is jasmine tea. any suggestions? thanks in advance, for your comments guys!

Comments 1 - 5 of 5

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)