I'm Starting the Bon Appétit Diet

You too can start this proven weight loss diet by Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen

I am Male Female
My first name
My e-mail

FORUM : My First Weeks on the Bon Appétit Diet Program

Will start by monday next week

by milktea (quezon city) Posted on 01/18/2012 12:45 pm

Im thrilled to start the bad menu, but nevertheless im already preparing for the program.

Starting with Morning 30-minute exercise and wise choices of foods.

Can't wait to buy the foods in my shopping list.. oh yes, im thrilled!! :D

Return to Forum

Responses:

Posted by charmaineanne (San Pedro), Community Manager
On 02/01/2012 9:14 am

Yes, there is the tendency to retain water in the body days before and during menstruation period, so measuring weight this time of the month will be unreliable.

This is really great news, milktea! :D Congrats on your weight loss!

Posted by milktea (quezon city)
On 02/01/2012 6:23 am

To : charmaineanne (San Pedro)

Last night was the greatest! i weighed myself and very happy to know that i shed 8 pounds, in a week.

That means my work out and eating less is working for my benefit! Great great great! :D

About the other time, that i had commented that i didn't lose a pound, simply because i have my menstruation and might be the cost of me being bloated.

On 01/30/2012 8:16 pm

@ milktea: It's okay to cheat sometimes :) Dr. Cohen allows you to indulge from time to time, but make sure you "recover". Substitute those food items in your meal plan, and even include exercise in the mix, and it won't feel like cheating anymore. Did you lose weight this week?

On 01/30/2012 2:58 pm

I cheated a little this time.
But i manage to bounce back, and trying to religiously go on a work out to sweat those cheats!

heheheh!

On 01/26/2012 9:34 am

Hi milktea!

Why do you feel "a bit unusual"? Maybe we can be of help :)

On 01/25/2012 5:48 pm

Today (3rd bad day) , im feeling a bit unusual.. :((
Im feeling weak.. or maybe i need a strong will power!! Never give in, never give up! :-q

On 01/25/2012 5:48 pm

Today (3rd bad day) , im feeling a bit unusual.. :((
Im feeling weak.. or maybe i need a strong will power!! Never give in, never give up! :-q

Posted by victoriacastillo (Parañaque)
On 01/25/2012 4:05 pm

Great job, LJ and milktea!

To answer milktea's question, you can lose up to 15 lbs in the first month. Of course, this also depends on your starting weight, or if you may have any other health concerns. =)

On 01/24/2012 9:29 am

My first day turned out good.

Not as hard as i expect it to be. I believed i was supposed to be enrolled in 1400 kcal, but i manage to pull through the 1200 kcal, so i went with it instead.

In regards with the meal plan as programmed,i found some that are unnecessary and didn't include it in my diet. I omitted the egg and eggplant ( since i have sensitive skin). And didn't substitute any food for that matter.

But, i manage. And this is the BIG start! O:-)

Since i combine exercise and diet, i hope to lose alot of pounds in no time! :D
Say, how many can i shed with a controlled and disciplined attitude/ month?

Posted by ljpascua (las pinas city)
On 01/23/2012 12:53 pm

Today is my first day too.. i just opened the site and i saw the opening A Smooth Start video.. at first i am confused why i am enrolled with the 1400Kcal diet.. then Dr. Cohen answered it.. haha.. soo excited!!

Comments 1 - 10 of 13

Access to and use of the forum is restricted to participants of the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen. You can start the Bon Appétit Diet with Dr. Jean-Michel Cohen now at an afforable price.

Already a member? Log in here.

Be healthy, happy, and slim with
good eating habits

I've helped millions around the world lose weight; and now, it's your turn to enjoy my expertise!

Stay Connected

The Bon Appétit Diet in the Media. (Roll over to read)